As with quizzes, come to tutorials to find out what you need to correct and why. During this conversation, the teacher will tell you the steps you need to take in order to make corrections. Examples of corrections are: 1. redoing a table and graph, 2. adding more detail (rewriting) a conclusion or 3. Make the materials list more specific. You must however, make the corrections on another sheet of paper and staple this page to the ORIGINAL work. Do not turn it in without the original! Also, corrections that are written on the original work will also not be accepted).
If the assignment is electronic in nature, specific instructions will be given at the time of the meeting.
TESTS - How to make corrections and then schedule a re-test of a failed test. Failed tests can only be re-tested after corrections have been made and turned in. Re-tests must occur within a week of the date the original test was handed back. Re-tests are for a highest score of 70.
How to make test corrections and then re-take a test
1. Schedule a time with Mrs. Thomas to learn how to do test corrections.
2. SHOW UP at the time scheduled. Learn how to do corrections
3. Schedule a day (must be within the week) to come in and re-take test
4. Ask questions! Then study to prepare for the re-test. Remember, there are TONS of resources on this site to help!
5. Come in on the scheduled day and take re-test. If you do not show up for your appointment, you may receive late points.
Test Corrections instructions and blank corrections forms are below. If you are making corrections to a test for the first time, make an appointment with Mrs. Thomas to learn the proper way to earn the most credit! Below are blank corrections form if you forgot to pick some up in class or if you need more: